Tuesday, June 5, 2012

When we go out....

Mr. Tucker.......


When we go out must you chew on something you shouldn't?





Well, if you had to pick one thing to chew on then this isn't the worst you could have done.  I know, I know.....we should have fed you early before we went out to dinner because come dinner time you just go bonkers and you must be fed.


But seriously.  How did you decide to chew on the kitty water bowl?  I should be grateful that is was empty (?) in that I didn't have puddles of water anywhere.  I'm sure that because it was empty it became a great toy to fling around, chew, toss, chew, box, chew, then you cleverly hid it in the family room for us not to find.


Oh Tucker.....you are such a silly boy!


I leave you with the non-destructive Stewie.  Peacefully he lays in the poochie bed......



Then a playtime picture of Stewie and Tucker....


13 comments:

pooky said...

I guess somebody was pretty thirsty..lol:) Love the little bum in the air with the kids playing! Have a wonderful day!
♥Bev

Sara said...

Oh Tucker.....that really couldn't have tasted all that great, you silly boy.

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Check out our post today and you will see that we are having some chewing issues too:(

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Nola said...

BOL what a naughty boy!
Nola

Two French Bulldogs said...

Everything in our reach is ours right?
Benny & Lily

georgia little pea said...

Dear mama,

Of course I chewed the cat's water bowl. I couldn't chew the one that belonged to Stewie and me, right?

Your loving Tucker.

P.S. I hope you learnt your lesson about feeding us before you go out.

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Makes sense -- it was the kitty water bowl! I'm sure you wouldn't chew on the doggy water bowl!

Priscilla said...

Oh Tucker, can you please tell me how you felt after chewing the kitty bowl? It must be really good, I guess. I always want to get those neighbours' kitties but they are always faster and can jump really high. I'm wondering whether I can get their bowls one day!

Bassetmomma said...

Tucker id so much like Fred it cracks me up!! Little Mister Innocent Stewie, is just like Gloria. Ha!Ha!

Bailey said...

Katy owns up to what she did, but Bailey always tries to act like it never happened.

Love the shot of the two of them together.

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Tucker, you are a dog after my own heart. The other day I chewed my human sissy's brand new lap top charger!! She was not happy, woops, sorry sissy. I have been TRYING to be good since then. Hope your weekend will be a good one. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Marquie said...

Oh, Tucker! You silly, adorable boy!

yuki and rocket said...

grrreat job tucker! doesn't matter if i've been fed or well exercised, i love destructive chewing, it's the best!!

♥ yuki (and rocket)