Monday, March 19, 2012

Better late than never

Happy St. Patty's Day and we had a little party.  I decked Stewie and Tucker in some green bandanas knowing a hat would never stay put.


Here's Tucker and for some reason wearing his green gave him some zip because he was running around the house, yipping and annoying Stewie to know end.  See that look in his eye?  Yep, that means trouble!




Stewie being small it was hard to roll the bandana small enough that it didn't swallow his head.  He took it with a look of "why me?" but wore it all evening.



The poochies love to be with everyone and it is so nice now that Tucker is a good boy and pretty much has the run of most of the house with no potty mistakes (!!!) in a month.  Wow!  I think he can hold it better than Stewie....little dogs must need to go more often.




Here is another one of Tucker.  He looks good in green the dapper fellow.  He entertained us with chasing "shadows" which is his new game of choice.  Every glimmer of a shadow will have him going crazy to attack.  Flashlight spots were perfect in the evening.  Yes, my husband has encouraged this game and passed the flashlight on to our guests to play the game.  What can I say.....





I've been busy with trying to keep up with writing on my other blogs and trying to read my blog friends and we had some family business to handle this past week.  Hope I'm back in the groove with reading all my poochie friend blogs!  I've missed you all!!!

16 comments:

Bailey said...

You two look very festive.

It's a Weinerful Life!!! said...

BOLOL!! We love that mischievous look! Both of you look wonderful in green. Hope you have a great Monday. :)

Bassetmomma said...

Oh Tucker really does have that look in his eye! BOL!

Sara said...

Aww, the both look so cute in green.

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

You know just how to fix that bandana to make Stewie look so good. We have such thick scruffy necks that they don't look that good on us. And you know, we just love that little twinkle in Tucker's eyes - you wouldn't have it any other way - he is just adorable.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

tubby3pug said...

Looks like you had a wonderful party

Urban Hounds

Priscilla said...

LOL! Love Tucker's stink eyes!!!

Both of them look so cute in their green bandana!

Two French Bulldogs said...

no one looks thrilled, BOL
Benny & Lily

Debbie said...

You guys look awesome in green!

Nola said...

That sure is a look from Tucker BOL!
Dachshund Nola

jen said...

Tucker looks so adorable!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

They look like superheros in those green capes!

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

Hi Ellen!
Thanks for visiting Dakota's blog!
I am writing under my other blog's name because you are on Blogger so it comes up that way. I am Dakota's Mom from Dakota's Den!
I am soooo in love with Tucker!!
I am now following you!

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

Whoa - check you guys out!!

You're such looking cool!!

Hope you had a fun time,

Your pal Snoopy :)

yuki and rocket said...

and here i thought tucker was striking a serious pose! my pups dont mind bandanas so much, its the clothes they don't care for.

Tanner and Beth said...

You guys look good in Green! But Tucker, what is with the look? Don't you like getting dressed up?

Doggy Kisses,
Tanner