Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pupparoos! was Tagged!

Stewie, my Annie girl and myself ~ 1 year ago


Oh I am so tardy and I do apologize for this.  Over at Urban Hounds they tagged us and I will do my best to answer the questions....hehehehe!


1)  Describe yourself in 7 words.


     Ellen:  Mommy, Poochie lover, daydreamer, book lover, music lover, traveler, writer


     Stewie:  sweet, steadfast, cuddler, licker, shy, barker, sunworshiper


     Tucker:  playful, licker, jumper, silly, prancer, foodie, watchful


2)  What keeps you up at night?


     Ellen:  Worrying about the elder parents, worrying about jobs for my hubby, worrying about my kids and trying not to worry.


     Stewie:  Noises in the night


     Tucker:  Ditto on the noises in the night


3)  Who would you like to be?


     Ellen:  I love being me...just not getting frail.


     Stewie:  One of those brave dogs you see on Animal Planet shows that rescue people


     Tucker:  I'm trying to figure out who I am still.


4)  What are you wearing right now?


     Ellen:  A pair of Lucky Brand jeans, a peach colored cami and a brown sweater

     Stewie:  My best black coat and white spotted shirt and one little white spotted sock

     Tucker:  My big furry coat that is growing in so thick

5)  What scares you?


     Ellen:  Time passing to quickly


     Stewie:  Loud male voices, getting my nails clipped


     Tucker:  Not much


6)  The best and worst of blogging:


     Ellen:  The joy of writing!  Not having enough time to read all the new posts of bloggers I have made friends with.


     Stewie:  Mom saying how special I am.  Mom saying or showing something embarrassing about me.

     Tucker:  Having some good chewing time while Mom writes.  The silly photos she takes of me.

7)  The last Website I visited


      Urban Hounds to see what I needed to do when you are tagged


8)  What is one thing you would change about yourself


     Ellen:  To try and remember how lucky and blessed I am.  I try to look at life with the glass half full but sometimes I forget....


9)  Slankets


     Ellen:  Hhhhmmmm.....I think this must be a blanket that is oversized and quite cuddly...yes for Slankets!


     Stewie:  Yes with Mom because I love nothing better than to cuddle next to her!


     Tucker:   Is it something I can eat?


We are tagging.......


1)  Two Collies and a Mutt

2)  A Tail of Two Cardis



3)  The Chronicles of Cardigan


4)  The Emptynesters Family Daily


5)  When I Grow Up I Want To Be A Vet


6)  Stella & Rory from Down Under


7)  Yuki + Rocket


  

10 comments:

Bassetmomma said...

Awesome Q & A! I can't help it, that Tucker cracks me up! He's like Fred....."can you eat it?" Haha!

Sara said...

I like your 7 words one the best!

tubby3pug said...

Thanks for answering the questions! Your answers are all great and I love the picture of you

Priscilla said...

Thanks for letting us to know you all better! I always enjoy reading your posts!

Nola said...

That was great!
Dachshund Nola

Ellen said...

This was wonderful - getting to know all of you better. Thanks.

Elizabeth said...

Uh oh, hope you're not staying up all night with worry and noises!

This is a fun way to get to know everyone better. :) Thanks for tagging us...better start thinking...

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Hi Ellen, thanks for nominating us. We loved learning more about you too. Mum can totally relate to worrying about the parents and time passing too quickly. Hope your weekend was fine. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

haopee said...

LOL. I wonder if Yuki and Rocket's mom are able to catch up with their awards and tagging.

I am now officially a big fan of Tucker. I can definitely relate to foodie and something to eat... Darn, that makes me hungry too!.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

yuki and rocket said...

lol, i just read what haopee just wrote. i just finished telling her i'm hoping i can eventually catch up to the tagging, i have a bunch of posts i haven't even posted due to laziness. i do however appreciate being thought of when being tagged, so thank you.