Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh Thank You!!!!!

Just several days ago I received another Liebster Blog Award from Brando and Bogart.  Talk about surprised and tickled pink!  Thank you so much for honoring us Christine.

It has been so busy around our house as all my children were here and I wanted to just be with them so that meant no blog time.  Now everyone is gone :( and I have some time to try and catch up reading and writing on my blog.

Okay...here goes!

Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. As with any award, there is a bit of ceremony involved. In order to accept the award, we must do the following:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs

1) Two Collies and a Mutt....  I am enjoying Marquie's blog about her gorgeous furfamily, Lassie and Petal who are the collies and sweet Ella.    All her photos are picture perfect and I wonder how she captures her poochies so well.  I could learn a thing or two if I ask.  I was taken in with a warm fuzzy memory when I saw her Lassie.  How many hours did I watch the old TV show Lassie?  A whole lot!  I loved Lassie so to find someone with a Lassie...heaven.

2)  Stella and Rory from Down Under...  So I get a huge kick out this blog.  I especially love their comments on mine!  They live so far away from California where I am, in a country I would love to visit someday.   I didn't know much about Great Danes and I can't believe how fast they can grow or how big they can get!    Love their photos too as well as their great stories they write about.

3)  Just me, Meeka....  Okay...I am a lover of Goldens.  Whenever I see Meeka I am reminded of our two adored Goldens Dixie and Annie.  There is a bit of whimsy in this blog that I enjoy so very much.

4)  The Chronicles of Cardigan....  This is a new blog I just started following and I am a becoming smitten with Corgi's!  I follow another corgi blog and thus my eyes keep seeing corgi blogs.   Back to this one though....it's catchy with fun writing and cute photos.  Looking forward to more reading time with Dewi and Jon Farleigh.

5)  Dakota's Den... Another newer blog I am following.  A Sheltie...yes I do love my Shelties.  Looking forward to reading more from this blog as well.  Good reading of all kinds about our furfriends.

Once again thank you Christine for the award.  Now click on the links and learn about these super blogs!   Congrats to each of you.
   Fondly,
      Ellen, Tucker and Stewie

6 comments:

Finn said...

Congratulations!!

Nola said...

Congrats!
Dachshund Nola

Sara said...

Congratulations!

Elizabeth said...

Ellen, thank you so much! And congratulations to you! I'm tickled that you get tickled reading about Jon Farleigh and Dewi. :) Your doggies are adorable (OMG, the puppy face!).

Priscilla said...

Congratulations!!!

Always enjoy reading your blog!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

We know what you mean about trying to play catch up reading blogs! We seem to always be playing catch up -- if that was an actual sport -- we would win the gold medal.