Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Tag for Stewie!

Stewie's new name tag just arrived by Doggone Tags and it is just as perfect as can be!  I had first heard about this via Dog blogging with Luna when she wrote about the custom tag she had made for Luna and Penny.  I didn't do a custom tag but I am very pleased with the one I picked for Stewie.  Next I will have one done for Tucker.




What do you think?   Do check out Melissa's work as she has many styles and sizes as well.  You won't be disappointed!

12 comments:

Bassetmomma said...

That looks awesome!!

Nola said...

It's beautiful!
Dachshund Nola

Shea, Lola and Tucker said...

I love your new tag Stewie!

Priscilla said...

What a gorgeous tag!!!


Stewie is looking handsome!

Two French Bulldogs said...

cool tag, and what a model
Benny & Lily

Sara said...

Awww, its adorable. My dogs' tags & collars never show because of all their fluff.

If I had a short haired dog, I'd go broke buying all sorts of cute collars and tags.

tubby3pug said...

Lovely tag Stewie, you look very proud to show it off

Patrice and Higgins said...

Nice tag Stewie!!

~Higgins

Jessica @ YouDidWhatWithYourWeiner.com said...

I have admired those tags too. We already have ones we like though. It's tempting but I can't have them all :)

2browndawgs said...

Lovely tag. :)

Elizabeth said...

Pretty tag! Jon Farleigh has that same squirrel collar and wears it outside every day.:)

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Very Nice Bling there Stewie! We are so jealous!