Friday, December 2, 2011

Pupparoos and the hens

We've been taking Tucker to the chicken coop so that gets to know our hens and they to get to know him.  He watches them closely, waiting, observing.  You can see the instinctive herding thoughts filling his mind.  They stare at him just as closely.  Stewie ignores them.  He learned along time ago to keep his distance as they weren't going to play.  But that chicken poop is sure tasty (icky, icky icky!!!!!)!






Oh and I snapped this photo really quick because the two of them were being all sweet and cozy with each other........


11 comments:

Sara said...

Awwwww, look at Stewiw and Tucker together!!!! So cute!

I'm so jealous of your chickens. I've always wanted chickens!

Christine said...

Oh Tucker!! I love you!!!

tubby3pug said...

I know we dogs can be icky-Bob and Ping love to eat goose poop in the park (our urban parks are overwhelmed with geese)

Finn said...

He is looking at them quite intensely! I love that last picture of them together!

rumpydog said...

Awwwww.... aren't those some sweet photos!

Bailey said...

Great shots. He looks so focused.

injoyinmylife said...

I love that sweet and cozy picture. You two are simply adorable.

Leslie said...

Oh my word, is Tucker the cutest puppy ever? I have to yes. :)

Isn't it awesome to watch thinking dogs think? We can see it in Bella's eyes to as she tries to suss stuff out.

Meeka said...

Simply adorable.

Alfie | Alfie's Blog said...

Thanks for joining the Monday Mischief Bloghop! Supercute puppies - it sure looks like they are planning some mischief! *waggy tail*

Woof,
Alfie from Alfie's Blog

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Tucker looks so much bigger than Stewie -- guess we ddin't notice that before. That's so great you have chickens!