Monday, December 12, 2011

Playing with Stewie


Stewie and I were playing!  Mom tried to take pictures of us with that black box that sometimes flashes bright in my eyes, but we were flying in that big room.  Sometimes I would chase him and then he would chase me.


Then we would stop and dare each other to run some more.  Stewie is quick!  Mom was laughing at us and having fun too.


I'm daring Stewie here....come on, I bet you can't catch me!  We didn't run under the tree so we didn't get in trouble.  

I think Stewie is liking me!


Mom took this picture of me to show you my long whiskers and eyebrow hairs.  They kind of curl in a funny way they say.  How would I know?  Don't all whiskers look like this?

8 comments:

Bailey said...

You two look like you are having fun.

Nola said...

Those are some long whiskers!
Dachshund Nola

Luna said...

Tucker is absolutely adorable!!

xo
Luna

Sara said...

Oh, I'm so happy! That is awesome news. I bet you were smiling from ear to ear.

Chewy's whiskers are really, really long too. He looks like a seal.

injoyinmylife said...

Oh Tucker, I know how much you want to be best friends with Stewie. You look like you are at the beginning of a wonderful friendship. Enjoy!

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Tucker, we knew Stewie would love you. Its great to have a friend to play with for sure! Love your photos. Your whiskers look fine. Mine are long too but Rory's are kinda short. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Bailey Be Good! said...

Awww, you are both adorable!

Woofs & hugs, <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Benji has one really long eye brow whisker -- glad to know Benji isn't the only one sporting that style of hairdo.