Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mornings with a bone


Mom likes to sit at her computer to read and write in the morning.  She brings me over to sit at her feet and gives me this chewy big bone and she has a Latte that she makes.  The bone is suppose to keep me occupied and quiet.  She keeps the leash on me so I can't go anywhere else.  It's okay because I like to be near her only the blue pad is getting too small for me now.  It is Stewie's pad and even though there is another pad I could lay on I like his.


Stewie gets a bone too but he doesn't have to sit down on this pad like I do.  He gets to run to Mom and Dad's room and chew.  I don't really think that's fair and I want to go too.  But I haven't gotten the whole "housetraining" deal down yet.  I'm learning and doing really well but they don't think I am ready. 

I really, really want to go running all over the house.  Sometimes during the day Mom and Dad let me go out of the kitchen and I get to go running all over the place.  Going under the bed is cool!  I can see everything but no one can see me.  Dad and I like to play the games that I make up too.  I can see the kitties who hang out in Mom and Dad's room and sometimes Luna kitty will let me get up close to her cute face.  Sometimes she makes weird sounds that get me excited because I think she might play with me.  Then she tries to hit me with her kitty claws.  I don't like that.  Sometimes I try to get Stewie to run around with me and he sometimes will but most times he tries to play with just Mom.  I keep trying because I want him to be my furever friend.  


Mom....do you think Stewie wants to be my furever friend?  Mom....can we go outside?  Can we go for a walk?  Mom....can Stewie come too?  What?  I'm bored chewing on the bone.  All this thinking makes me want to do something fun!


10 comments:

Mary, Roxy and Torrey said...

You are too cute for words. Torrey is always under my feet too. Roxy, she prefers the couch.

Sara said...

Be patient Tucker. One of these days, you will get your freedom. For now, enjoy your bone, and hanging out by your mom's side.

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Tucker, you are such a cutie. Don't worry, you will soon have the run of the house. We like chewy things too. We are sure, sure, sure, Stewey is your furever friend. He just hasn't realised it yet he he. Take care little friend. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

snotfaceandtwiggy.com said...

Awww, cutie Tucker. One day, when you are older, you will remember that bone and wish you chewed it more! :)

Prudence said...

You are so cute! And there's nothing like being able to chew a bone at our people's feet! Very nice to meet you!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

That bone looks yummy!

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! I LOVE foot Rubs .... Hope you had a chance to go out for a walk. chewing a bone can be boring/tiring. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

injoyinmylife said...

Oh you little adorable Tucker! I would just like to cuddle up and kiss you all over! You have a lucky mom. Hang in there and one day the whole house will be opened up to you. I think secretly that Stewie already loves you furever.

Bailey said...

You'll get the house training thing down and then be free to go where you want soon.

Ludo van Doggy said...

You are learning very well to be a good boy. I think you deserve a mat upgrade. hehe! Mum thinks you is a cutie!