Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ho Ho Ho! Where are the biscuits?


Mom....Look what I found for you to wear for Christmas guys!  You are going to look sooooo cute!  Cute little Santa hats just your size.

Stewie.....Oh no holiday stuff to wear.  Maybe I can go run off before Mom tries to put it on.  

Tucker....Hey what's that?  Oh fun, something for me to chew!  Yeah we can play right?  Yeah..come on Stewie!  

 Mom.... Honey help me with the hats.  You do Stewie and I'll get Tucker.

Dad....It won't stay on.  Oh here now it's on.  Take Stewie's picture. 

Tucker.... Hey what is on your head?   Hahaha!  Look how funny you look Stewie!!!  Hahahaha!


Stewie....What do you think YOU look like?  I want to go to my bed and hide.  Dad save me....please....




Dad....I'll hold Tucker so you can take his picture.  Smile!


Stewie....I sure hope we get some biscuits for this.  I think I should get a gazillion for sure.

Tucker...What's a gazillion?  I don't like this thing on my head.  What is it?  Hahahaha!  YOU look so funny Stewie!!!


Stewie....What do you think you look like you, you, poop eater!


Tucker....What?  You don't eat poop?  


Stewie...NO!  Well....kitty tootsie rolls are ....good.

Tucker....What did you say? Where do you get kitty tootsie rolls?

Mom....Okay hold still you guys!  Let me take your picture!

Stewie....Make sure you smile so we can get this done.


Tucker....Do we have to do this again?

Stewie....Every year....

Mom....One more time!


Stewie....I really do like the holidays because I know on Christmas morning there will yummies in my stocking!  I know Mom and Dad like us to look all festive so I'll do one more picture....cause I love them.


Mom.... Next time I'll put the Jingle collars on with the hats then we can take pictures of them in front of the tree.


Stewie....Oh no......!!!!

Happy Howlidays everyone!!!! 


 

11 comments:

tubby3pug said...

You look so cute in your holliday outfits

Sara said...

You two are such good sports for your silly humans!

Shea, Lola and Tucker said...

You both look adorable in your hats, but I agree they better come up with some outstanding treats since you posed so nicely for the pictures.

Finn said...

You sure look CUTE in your hats! I would be prepared, she sounds serious about those bells next year!

Nola said...

Aww, you look so cute!
Dachshund Nola
P.S. Every time I see those whiskers I smile

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Hello to all, thank you for stopping by our blog. We see you two cuties had to endure the holiday hat torture too - those humans really are silly somtimes, aren't they? But we must admit you do look awfully cute.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Priscilla said...

You two look great with your Santa hats! I bet Santa has seen how well behaved you two guys are and give you lots of pressies when the time comes.

Meeka said...

You two are so adorable wearing the santa hat.

Christine said...

Holiday ready, I have to say Dad great job. I know how hard it is. Chris, get the idea--I get to figure it out. Be strong!! Tim
http:www.brandoandbogart.blogspot.com

moxiedogs.com said...

Woof! We're two Bernese Mountain Dog girls and we loved looking at your pictures. Think it will be well worth those fabulous photos when you get some gifts from Santa! xx

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

So adorable! I love the picture of them both wearing the hats and Stewie doing the corn cob smile showing all his teeth. Mommy burst out laughing! So, cute. What a great way to start a day!