Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pupparoos!




A poochie blog?  Yep. 

I thought for fun that I would write one since pets are such an important part of our family.  Goodness only knows that we have had plenty since Tim and I have been married.  Why not?

That and we have added to the family!  Yes, we have a new little Shetland Sheepdog pup all of 8 weeks old.  A bit like taking care of a wee baby.  Back to being woken up in the night, sigh...this too shall pass.

If you like animals then I am sure you will enjoy some reading time here.  Grab a cup of tea or coffee and sit back.  

Pupparoos!?  Wondering where that came from?  My little endearment I have used for greeting our pups when I am with them.  That is plural for all and Pupperoo is for singular.  When you have pets you can come up with some silly names (you know you have too!).  Time will reveal all my besotted names for them....that and remembering what life is like with a puppy and how the blending of established pets and a new one happen. 

No comments: